What is a tyre?
Tyre is the unique and significant part of a vehicle providing it to touch the ground constituted of the rubber fabric cord, steel wire and various chemicals. It supports the vehicle it is fitted an the load on it.
THINGS TO BE KNOW ABOUT TYRE
Rubber consists of four main regions.
Over the area where the cheek with the back of the tire, called the shoulder region.
Part of the tire rubber in contact with the ground. Road grip, traction, water throwing, composed of blocks of the channel and providing cooling. Placed on production during the generations. The tire tread pattern formation in the mold with the mixture of the production process would be back during cooking.
- STRINGER: Radial tires with the back of the body-body-in at the top of the tire structure, strengthened by wrapping an environmentally steel, nylon and so on. generation of substances called rubber component. The main function of the tire to maintain balance in the back, to prevent uneven wear, traction and contribute to driving.
- SEAMLESS NYLON RIBBON: Provides smooth ride and durability. This suspension bridge above the concrete platform and / or asphalt coating to imitate.
- IMPACT OF SOLID: Impact on the spiral-shaped seamless steel belts are stiff nylon. Generation at high speeds, balanced ride and provides protection against external influences.
CARCASS (BODY) : Air pressure in tires, keeping the part that meets the load-bearing and jolts. Generation of radial tires, bias tires is located under the floor of the back or blow. Revolving around the heel cords ends in cheek. Steel, nylon, rayon and so on. composed of cords of the tire main component. Suspension bridge, the vehicles went to the top of the platform, the carrier connecting the main ropes of steel wire ropes in vertical direction in the trunk floor of a large number of cord (textiles or steel) compared to strands.
LINING: The tire is used to prevent air permeability, air spend much more resistant against the primer mix of types of rubber used.
2-) CHEEK : Regions along the circumference of the tire between the tread and heels, rubber part of the road are not in contact. Part of the tire sidewall, durable and weather resistant to the effects used in the mixture. On the body protects against abrasion and tire future flexibility. Group of high and ultra high performance tires, steering dominance in order to increase the use of supplements is a steel or nylon toe. All writings and size marking on the cheek.
3) SHOULDER : His cheek to the back portion of the tire is made of thick rubber upper cheek area. Back to abdicate the heat out of the window structure. Thick transition zone between the cheek and back. Protects the body against lateral shocks from outside.
4) HEEL: Is all the rubber components in contact with the tire rim. Come side by side with a mixture of rubber and bead wire harness connected to each other, the heel padding the main heel pad components and wheels. The heel of the tire rim provides a good fit and tighten.
REPRESENTATION OF SIZE: All tires set by international organizations such as the T & RA and ETRTO; rim diameter, outside diameter, must comply with the standards specified for parameters such as cross-sectional width.
Articles of various sizes located in the sidewall of each tire. Here are some of the warnings regarding the use of the tire with the characteristics and meanings of the scriptures and explanations.
Maximum Load - Pressure Profile
Valid in the U.S. according to DOT specifications must be written on the cheek of a tire information. The speed symbol and load index According to the European ETRTO standards, the maximum load and maximum load a tire can carry a mark that can withstand the highest speed.
Golden rules that you should know about and attention:
• Use the tire and wheels sizes approved by the vehicle manufacturer.
• Tyre valve caps off.
• Do not use detergents or polishes containing petroleum products to brighten your tire.
• Do not corrupt roads high speed
• Avoid hitting the pavement surfaces and sharp edges of your tire.
• Check your tires air at least every 15 days
• Do not store unused tires inflated.